It is always a good idea to be a helpful, friendly and a cooperative human being. Especially if you are working in a professional environment, especially if you are in the field of journalism.
*Do not roll your eyes already*.. there’s more to come.
In a crappy mood? Or stuck in a crappy attitude? I get it. But being a to others is not a solution. Being nice and cooperative can actually be really good for you. Sometimes good people go to jail too, but that doesn’t mean we stop being nice.
If you don’t believe me, well, here are 5 reasons why it is a good idea.
- Maintains a healthy work and collaborative envoirnment.
- People won’t run away from you.
- The more the ideas, the merrier the outcome.
- Maybe you won’t be the topic of discussion.
- Also, it’s good to be nice.
If you still think I am not making sense, WATCH this amigos!!
And Watch it again
Don’t just jump to conclusions in general. OK BYE